January One Day Course at Purcell School, Bushey
A new venture for us! We will be holding a One Day Course on Sunday 6 January at Purcell School in Bushey, Hertfordshire. It will broadly follow the structure of a day on our Easter and Summer Courses: ensemble work, sectional rehearsals, a sports session and a final concert. Plus of course T-shirts and tuck!
So if you can't wait until our Easter or Summer Courses for your Brass Academy fix, or you want to make up for a school holiday has been very short on music practice - or just want to get an idea of what our five day courses are like before you commit to one, then come along and join the buzz! When?
Sunday 6 January 2019. Children should arrive before 9.30am, and the course will finish with a short concert at 4.30pm to which you are warmly invited. Where?Purcell School, Aldenham Road, Nr. Bushey, Hertfordshire WD23 2TS. Please click here for a map of its location. Nearest mainline station: Bushey. Nearest Airport: Heathrow, Luton or Stansted.
- to inspire and rediscover your enthusiasm for brass playing
- to compensate for a school holiday that may have been short on music practice!
- for the wonderful experience of brass ensemble playing
- because you can't wait until Easter to get back to the Brass Academy!
- to get a taste of what life is like on one of our five day Easter or Summer Courses
£70 What do I need to bring?
Your instrument (in working order!), sports kit (trainers and appropriate clothing) and a packed lunch.What will my parents do while I'm at the course?
Bushey station is a mile away and fast trains to London take 20 minutes: maybe brunch or lunch, sales shopping, galleries, museums, skating....
« Back to Courses